Yesterday I was at a seminar where one of the things that we had to do was simply called Magic Mirror, where we gave some feedback about one of us. No, not in front of the person directly. The person could hear what the others were saying, but she herself didn’t sit in the circle, but facing the other side of the room (the window, to be precise) and not allowed to comment (let alone defend herself :P). It was strangely exciting. So exciting I volunteered to be the first ‘victim’. 😀 Fyi, we started to take a part in this seminar last year and we met each other several times before this.
This is what I got, what they thought about me.
– Quiet (nothing to argue, I admit it takes a while to get to know me. Once you know me pretty well, you will give me that look and say: You… Are… Not… :P)
– Funny (I like funny things, not funny ridiculous. If I can’t find funny things in something or in me, my life is a disaster)
– Adventurous (I don’t think I am. But if the consideration was that I live in this part of the world now, well okay)
– She is hiding something (hahaha…actually I am not. Oh well, sometimes. You are just not asking about it yet. 😛 Back to the point of being quiet, I will open up more when I feel comfortable with the situation, including with you. 😉
– Keeps the integritiy regarding the faith (err, better not comment on this)
– Helpful (I heard someone mentioned this since the evening before we had task to cook dinner and she said I was offering help, which I couldn’t remember 😛 What I remembered in fact that I was more sitting around watching the baking program on tv and wondering when we could put the salmon in the oven, so we could start with dinner soon. :P)
– Suggestion not to be shy (taken seriously *chuckled*)
– She has clear objective in her life (What? I don’t even know what I am going to do with my life. I must have made really good impression, people made this conclusion about me. Blessed)
– One participant said something in Norwegian, but she couldn’t find the appropriate word for that in English. The other started to guess: Clever? No, not exactly (okay, I am not clever, oh well, I was never the star of the class after primary school, indeed). The other one guessed: Smart? Well… (Okay, I am not smart either. No hurt feeling). Well, she is smart (I guess she was just being nice).
Anywho ladies, it was very fun indeed! Glad to meet you all! I’ll let you know once I can get my wildest dream, or you’ll find out yourself! 😉