Today I really had mango for breakfast. Mangoes actually, since I ate two 🙂 I was so excited to have found these mangoes in supermarket, originally from Peru. Although the skin was read, different from what we normally find back in my home country, but the inside, oh very yellowish orange, and taste just the same. Yummi. That is why I only had mangoes for my breakfast. Happy and content. And good for blog title 😉
And today I made good soup for dinner. I mean, it wasn’t my first time making soup. But I think today I made the proper one. Vegetables in instant fish soup, I mean, I know it’s an instant pack from Toro, but if you have ever tasted some products from Toro, most probably you would like it as well 🙂 and what I meant with proper is because I found the method on the internet and asked my co-worker to make it right and I did it right. Happy… 🙂 Unfortunately no picture.
Now I would like to give you report on my film list in February. Yes, I continue with my own challenge to watch films as many as 50 in a year in the beginning I set my New Year resolutions, and then developed into the number of 100. The amount of films in February might not be as many as in January, but I am still sure that I still can reach my target, and that Kosmorama, the film festival in Trondheim coming up this month, hope for seeing more quality films is there.
This time I will give some comments to the film, if not all, probably some. It’s not review, since I am not good at it, it’s just about what I think.
1. American Beauty (US, 2006) – I had watched this film before, but it was ok to watch it again.
2. Wedding Photographer (Sweden, 2009) – If you have a nostalgia of Stockholm, I think this film will help you a bit with some nice views of the city.
3. I’m A Cyborg But That’s Ok (South Korea, 2006) – I know they got some prizes and nominations for some awards in several film festivals, but honestly this film is not my cup of tea! I had a bit hard time to finish it 😦
4. Welcome To The Doll House (US, 1995)
5. Limbo (Norway, 2010) – I liked this. First time I heard about this film from my Norwegian coworker. And finally I could find the film at the library in town. When I saw this film, I got emotional as well, to be honest. Cheating, affair, forget it, if you don’t want to ruin the relationship that you got. Oops, who am I telling you this? 😛
6. The Ghost World (US, 2001)
7. Tokyo Sonata (Japan, 2008) – if I am not searching any particular DVD at the library, usually the DVDs on the front attract me the most. This Tokyo Sonata as well, first, since there are not so many films from Asia, I guess, and the title sounds intriguing, and then I just thought, this might be a good choice. When indeed it was. This film got a prize from Cannes film festival, but that is not the most important thing, I just liked the film. It shows some typical Japanese, in my point of view. There is extra in the DVD, some premiere and some interviews and all the cast showed, so Japanese. Like! 🙂
8. In The Loop (UK, 2009) – gosh, so many swear words have been said here. It might be good for you who are interested to learn more about it, oopsii… hehe.. I need to watch it again one more time (not the swear words, my goodness :P)
Eight films for February. Glad. Today I have started with a film for March. Wait for the next report!
And I can’t wait for my Thai food dinner tomorrow, yum yum…