How have your holidays been, folks? Mine is enjoyable, relaxing, quiet, and I feel that I can’t wait for the new year to come 🙂 but hey, one thing at a time, now let December give us the best of it 😉 For those who have finished making their new year resolutions, a big applause! I am still working on it.
For those who got lots of gifts in this month, raise your hands! hehehe… I was lucky to get something as well, it’s a giftcard from the local sports and outdoor shop. I hope I will make the best use of it *still thinking what to buy, skipack, shoes, what, what?*
If you have no clue how to start your New Year Resolutions this time, or think you always fail in realising them, I happened to find this blogpost, which I find useful 5 Keys to Making and Keeping Your New Year Resolutions. I realise to define a measurable goal line is important. Since it is year 2012 we are expecting, I was thinking to set 12 resolutions, yeah why not, eh? 🙂 I am half way, by the way, as I take my time in finalizing it. It’s a must. I feel that I will be more focused with some resolutions, moreover it’s so much fun, no? 😉
Let me reveal some of what I have made, for you, who knows you get a bit inspired somehow? Or that will be for further discussion? I am here 😉
1. I want to watch film once a week, or equal 52 films in a year, at least. And for that I will start with the film festival in the north. Excited. More of the news coming after I am back 😉
2. I will read a literature book once a month, or equal 12 books in a year, at least. Since I started to read Pramoedya Ananta Toer quartet books in October this year, I got more excited. I know I should be ashamed that as a literature major graduate I used to admit that I didn’t read much of literature books. Well, better late than never 😉
3. Use organic/natural/fair-trade products for my toilettries as much as possible. I am excited about this as well, since there are pretty many choices in this part of the world.
4. Travel more around Norway, and it starts with the major cities, that are not too many. Sounds too easy? Who says that?
5. I will write more, the measurable goal still in the process. Whether I let you know or not, you are there to find out 😉
Ah, not even half in fact. Homework.
And what the themesong? Aha…what about this? Another Kaizers Orchestra’s songs.
It’s Geir Zahl singing! Yeah…
Not only Kaizers, I would like to show up myself a bit here from behind the Christmas Tree, hehe… Where’s Wally?
It’s white here, but we got also some snow storm causing some disturbance in electricity, even worse in some places, I heard.
By the way, are you planning a New Year’s Eve party? I hope you will have a great time! See you in 2012!